Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Hume prepared to take on more noteworthy position of authority with NI

 Hume prepared to take on more noteworthy position of authority with NI





Northern Ireland protector Trai Hume says he is prepared to take on more prominent administration obligations whenever requested to move forward by director Michael O'Neill.

Hume, 22, has won 13 covers for his nation and has secured himself as a pillar with all due respect.

With Manchester Joined's Jonny Evans having declared his retirement from global football last week, Hume is ready to arise as another pioneer for O'Neill's young crew.

"I'll address him about it. I wouldn't see any problems since growing up I captained more youthful age gatherings so perhaps I have that in me," he told BBC Game NI.

"I need to help more youthful players that are coming through and lead them.

"It will be unique. At the point when I previously came in there was Steven Davis, Jonny and Craig Cathcart, a great deal of involvement, so being a major change is going."

'I am in no race to play in the Head Association'

Hume was the subject of extraordinary hypothesis about his club future this mid year subsequent to dazzling for Title side Sunderland since his transition to the Dark Felines from Linfield in 2022.

In spite of bits of gossip about a move away, Hume said that he was quiet about the circumstance.

"I attempt and not stress over it [rumours], I let my representative arrangement with that and I stress over my football," he remarked.

"I'm truly partaking in my football at Sunderland and I've expressed that since I've been there, so I was simply zeroing in on that."

Albeit a move didn't emerge this mid year, Hume truly does in any case hold onto desires of playing in the Chief Association later on.

"That is a fantasy [to play in the Head League] whether that is with Sunderland, which I trust it is, or on the other hand assuming somebody comes in and gets me. Ideally it will happen one day yet I have all the time in the world."

Hume is energized for the beginning of the Countries Association and a hotly anticipated return to Windsor Park on Thursday as Northern Ireland have Luxembourg in their most memorable home game since November.

O'Neill's side have won only one of their 16 games in the opposition, however Hume trusts ongoing positive outcomes can assist them with getting the mission going with a success.

"We will attempt to dominate each match. I think we showed that against Scotland and Romania particularly, they were two friendlies, however we went there to win.

"Indeed, even against Spain, they are quite possibly of the best side in Europe as they've shown yet we made an honest effort to come by an outcome and we're here to dominate matches."

Post a Comment

0 Comments