Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Bergwijn doesn't want to play under Koeman

 Bergwijn doesn't want to play under Koeman:



Steven Bergwijn says he would rather not play under Ronald Koeman in the wake of being censured by the Netherlands coach.
Koeman said he won't choose Bergwijn after the 26-year-old forward made a £17.7m move from Ajax to Saudi Master Association club Al-Ittihad on Monday.

The previous Everton and Southampton supervisor accepts the move shows Bergwijn's primary desire is monetary, not donning, and added "the book is fundamentally shut to him.

"He understands my opinion on this."

Be that as it may, the ex-Tottenham forward says he has not addressed Koeman about his transition to Saudi Arabia.

"I would try and prefer not to play under Koeman any longer," Bergwijn told Dutch paper De Telegraaf.

"I won't play for somebody who depicts me like he has done in the media. He might have called me, heard my side of the story. How might he express such things without conversing with me?

"On the off chance that he had been a serious public mentor, he would have called me first. Presently I needed to find out about it on television. I've had numerous lovely minutes with him, so this is very simple and I'm disheartened with him."

Gotten some information about the remarks on Friday, Koeman said it is "sensible" that Bergwijn would respond yet they "won't examine it further".

He added: "It doesn't influence me by any stretch of the imagination. I just said that this step doesn't show brandishing aspiration. I didn't say significantly more."

Koeman gave Bergwijn his worldwide presentation in 2018, during his most memorable spell as Netherlands mentor, and the PSV Eindhoven foundation item currently has eight objectives from 35 global appearances.

After a concise spell responsible for his previous club Barcelona, Koeman got back to the Dutch work last year, during which he scrutinized Ajax striker Brian Brobbey's specialized capacity.

"He had beforehand openly offered a viewpoint about Brobbey, which was additionally not pleasant and which he later said was not savvy," Bergwijn added.

"That isn't the manner by which you treat your own players. Assuming he proceeds with this way, he will lose all his believability."

 Some news about football are as  follows if you want to read them then click here

Post a Comment

0 Comments