Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ravindra Jadeja Is A Finished Defender, Suresh Raina Also Was Splendid: Jonty Rhodes

Ravindra Jadeja Is A Finished Defender, Suresh Raina Also Was Splendid: Jonty Rhodes 





Jonty Rhodes on Saturday considered Ravindra Jadeja a "complete all over" defender on the planet at this moment.
South African cricket legend Jonty Rhodes on Saturday considered Ravindra Jadeja a "complete all over" defender on the planet at the present time, and furthermore commended about previous India player Suresh Raina's capacities on the ground.
 The 55-year-old Rhodes, viewed as one of the best defenders ever who turned into the main South African cricketer to take 100 ODI gets, played for the public group from 1992 till 2003.
 Post retirement, Rhodes became related with a few IPL groups, including Mumbai Indians, Punjab Lords and most as of late Lucknow Super Monsters, as handling mentor.

"I love Suresh Raina. I partook in his playing days yet presently he has resigned. In the past in India, the cricketing foundation wasn't there to help the energy and love for cricket. Suresh Raina was somebody who used to hurl himself around the field," said Rhodes, who was roped in as the brand representative of Legend Expert Corporate Association cricket competition on Saturday.

"Dissimilar to Raina, I had an extremely lucky childhood. I played football, hockey and cricket on great grounds. So I was extremely lucky.

"I think Jadeja is at a higher level, he doesn't jump so a lot however he is so quick to the ball. What's more, his exactness at tossing down the stumps is fairly similar to Ricky Ponting. He handles on the limit, he handles on the circle. He is a finished all over defender," added Rhodes.

Rhodes likewise gave a significant knowledge on the stuff to turn into a decent defender.

"It doesn't have anything to do with the hands; it's about the legs since, supposing that you utilize your legs and be there brilliantly, you can get your hands in great position. You can have the best hands on the planet and the most attractive hands yet on the off chance that you don't have the legs you can't arrive.

"It's more about fast body positions. Everything' about procedure," he added.

Rhodes expressed that at 55 he actually doesn't mull over jumping on the field.

"The issue lies with flying isn't the best issue for me the present moment, the arrival. At the point when I'm on the field I'm not pondering 'would it be advisable for me I plunge or would it be advisable for me I not'. I feel that made me effective on the field," he said.

he added "Thus, in the event that you are contemplating (not) plunging you can never stop the ball. My dad, who was my mentor, and a school chief used to let me know that the platitude 'careful discipline brings about promising results 'isn't right however what makes a difference is wonderful practice. Practice like you play in the match." 

Previous India pacer Chetan Sharma is the chief of the association.

Post a Comment

0 Comments